Saturday, 20 February 2010

"Your wife died? Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. YOUR CAT WAS KILLED AS WELL? THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD"

A young woman was found dead in her home. She had died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Her husband arrived home to find his wife dead in the bath and his parents unconscious downstairs. Even the pet cat was dead too. It's a tragic story, as Sue from 'somewhere in the UK' attests.

Poor pussycat, cats are usually sensitive to dangerous smells humans cant detect probably the reason it was found in the hall trying to get out.

Poor old pussy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment